Nearly 1/3 of music is below 100Hz. Your car’s small factory speakers can’t move enough air to produce those frequencies. If you want to start hearing ALL of your music – the way it was meant to be heard - you need a subwoofer. And if you want a subwoofer that looks like it came with the car when you bought it, you need an Integral Audio Subwoofer. Our Phantom™ Subwoofer Systems add an amazing balance and richness to your music without taking anything away from your vehicle’s interior.
Our Phantom™ Subwoofer System is capable of delivering loads of chest pounding bass, but what it’s really designed for is accuracy – every note, every nuance.
Click here to read our article in MC2 magazine about how we design our subwoofers for vehicle-specific acoustic perfection.
Isn’t it time to hear what you’ve been missing?
- Vehicle-specific Acoustic Tuning for Flat Bass Response
- Completely Stealth Installation
- Can be removed in under 2 minutes
- Weighs less than 25 lbs
- Integral Audio® Phantom™ Subwoofer Enclosure (F30)
- Integral Audio Soundstage™ Series 10” Subwoofer [IASW10T4]
- Custom Mounting Brackets & Adapters
- Detailed step-by-step installation instructions (available for download)
What You'll Need:
- Amplifier & Wiring
Find an Installer near you:
Looking for a qualified professional to handle installation for you? Check out our Find An Installer page.
Do it yourself:
Prefer to do it yourself? We've got you covered. Our installation instructions are the best around. If you can handle basic around-the-house-DIY projects, you can handle this.
Covers all F30 sedan, F80 M3, F32 coupe, and F82 M4 models, all years.