Nearly 1/3 of music is below 100Hz. Your car’s small factory speakers can’t move enough air to produce those frequencies. If you want to start hearing ALL of your music – the way it was meant to be heard - you need a subwoofer. And if you want a subwoofer that looks like it came with the car when you bought it, you need an Integral Audio Subwoofer. Our Phantom™ Subwoofer Systems add an amazing balance and richness to your music without taking anything away from your vehicle’s interior.
Our Phantom™ Subwoofer System is capable of delivering loads of chest pounding bass, but what it’s really designed for is accuracy – every note, every nuance.
Click here to read our article in MC2 magazine about how we design our subwoofers for vehicle-specific acoustic perfection.
Isn’t it time to hear what you’ve been missing?
- Vehicle-specific Acoustic Tuning for Flat Bass Response
- Completely Stealth Installation
- Can be removed in under 2 minutes
- Weighs less than 18 lbs
- Integral Audio® Phantom™ Subwoofer Enclosure (F36)
- Integral Audio Soundstage™ Series 10” Subwoofer [IA26W4558T03]
- Custom Mounting Brackets & Adapters
- Detailed step-by-step installation instructions (available for download)
What You'll Need:
- Amplifier (200-300W recommended) & Wiring
Our new Soundstage™ Series 10” Subwoofer [IA26W4558T03] is made for us by the renowned audiophile powerhouse Scan-Speak in Denmark. We've focused on increasing efficiency by reducing moving mass - an incredibly rigid yet lightweight aluminum cone, carbon fiber dustcap, and titanium voice coil former. Less weight requires less power to move, allowing us to achieve twice the output with the same input power, all while reducing the total weight. Why is this important? No one wants unnecessary weight added to the vehicle, much less BEHIND the rear wheels.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 21Hz
- Excursion (Xmax): 20mm (each way)
- Quality Factor (Qts): 0.30
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1M): 89dB
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohm
- Power Handling: 300W RMS
Find an Installer near you:
Looking for a qualified professional to handle installation for you? Check out our Find An Installer page.
Do it yourself:
Prefer to do it yourself? We've got you covered. Our installation instructions are the best around. If you can handle basic around-the-house-DIY projects, you can handle this.
Covers all F36 models, all years.