MINI Cooper X9331 Amplifier & Speaker Wiring T-Harness
Use this harness to install any combination of subwoofer, amplifier, and/or new front speakers. Provides a tap to the headunit output front speaker channels via RCAs. Provides a tap to the front speaker input on vehicles equipped with the standard 6-speaker audio system. This is a simple T-harness, a slightly updated version of the T-harness that ships with out legacy subwoofer-only systems. This is NOT the MCWH-SIG-R integrated signal harness that ships with our Soundstage™ systems.
- Works in all R55, R56, R57, R58, R59 vehicles (Not sure which model you have? Check here.)
- Does NOT work with R50/R53, R52, R60/R61, F55, or F56.
- Works with any factory audio option (10-speaker HIFI/HK and 6-speaker Standard) for signal tap to add a subwoofer or other amplifier.
- Front speaker tap works ONLY in standard 6 speaker equipped vehicles (i.e. you can power the front speakers thru this harness via the factory wiring ONLY in 6-speaker Standard audio vehicles). 10-speaker HIFI/HK vehicles must manually tap into the front speaker wiring at the HIFI/HK amp or run new wire to the doors.
- Contains passive circuitry to enable proper operation with the output transistors in the MINI headunit.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an unsupported product! We make this harness available only as a favor to the DIY audio community. We can not assist you with troubleshooting installations of other equipment. This harness is a simple pass-thru, outside of testing/exchanging/refunding a defective harness, we can provide no support.
Find an Installer near you:
Looking for a qualified professional to handle installation for you? Use our Find An Installer page.
Do it yourself:
Prefer to do it yourself? We've got you covered. Our installation instructions are the best around. If you can handle moderate around-the-house-DIY projects, you can handle this.
Covers all R56 Hatchback, R55 Clubman, R57 Convertible, R58 Coupe, and R59 Roadster models, all years.
These are some of the most common questions about our X9331 harness for the MINI Cooper. Still don't see what you're looking for? Ask Us and we'll get you an answer lickity-split.
Will this work in an R60 Countryman?
No, sorry. The R60 Countryman uses a different connector.